To provide you with the full range of services, BRICK LANE and its parent group Minden Concepts and affiliates (collectively “We”, “us”, “our”) sometimes need to collect information about you. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we will only use it in line with all applicable Hong Kong laws concerning the protection of personal data.
Personal Information Collection
We are committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our website and services. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information including personal data and images we collect from you while you engage with us via the following means in writing or in person:
- our restaurants;
- our websites;
- social media;
- our official pages on other websites;
- our own or external applications (“apps”);
- online and offline purchases and transactions;
- lucky draw;
- third parties under your permission to share;
- other correspondences in relation to your visit to our premises.other correspondences in relation to your visit to our premises.
Information Collected about You
Depending on your engagement with us, we typically collect the following data about you:
- personal information including name, email address, postal address, telephone number,
- birthday, gender, dietary preference, booking information, online payment information;
- browsing information, IP addresses, server log files;
- visits to our websites and the source website where you are redirected from;
- actions you performed on our websites and their records;
- social media profiles and postings
- payment card information;
- comments, feedback and reviews;
- image captured by CCTVs on our premises;
- other information required to complete a transaction.
Use and Sharing of Your Inform ation
The only way we can ensure the best possible service is provided to you is to understand you from the data we collected from your engagements with us. We keep and use your information to perform the following. We will keep your information within our organisation except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or as described herein. When we use third parties to process your information on our behalf, we require these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions including to not using your personal information for their own business purposes.
- Answer your enquiries, complaints and reviews aside.
- Make privileged offers to you about our products and services that are most likely to interest you.
- Send invitations to you to attend our events and activities.
- Offer promotions and discounts to you.
- Contact you regarding your online and office transactions and experiences.
- Allow third party software and other companies to maintain proper functionality to be performed on our platforms and for analysis purposes.
- Show you advertisements on third party platforms or websites.
- Comply with legal and contractual obligations.
Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on your web browser in your computer, mobile phone or other devices for accessing the internet that can be retrieved by our websites/apps. We can access the information stored on the cookies and record how you use them. Cookies are useful because they allow us to recognise your device and they store information about your use of our websites/apps which enables us to provide more useful features to you, to tailor the content of our websites and mobile applications to suit your interests and, where permitted by your marketing preferences, provide you with promotional materials or direct marketing based on your usage patterns. We may record your visit to our websites or apps for analysis purposes to improve your experience. We may gather some of this information through the use of “cookies”. If you accept cookies during your use of this site or continue to use this app, you will be acknowledging that your information is being collected, stored, accessed and used as outlined above.
You can stop direct marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or “opt out” link or “preference centre” link in any email communication that we send you, or contact us. While we strive to address your requests as soon as possible, please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are being refreshed. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies. You can do this through your browser setting. You cannot manage cookies in an app. By disabling cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of our websites and services. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. As far as 2 pieces of approved identification is provided, we will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. If the data we hold about you is not required for us to fulfil a legal obligation, you can delete your personal data by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact Us page on our website.
Compromise of Personal Information
If personal information is a compromised because of a breach of security, the Company will
promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised, by email
notice, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy please contact us by email at email@example.com or through the Contact Us page on our website.